RE: [IPp] Novolog testament!

Yes, all you do is make a loop with the tubing and tape that to their skin
or use that little plastic clip that comes with the sets?  The loop will
pull off first by taking the tension placed upon it before the site will get
pulled!:O)  I don't use one so maybe someone who is more of an expert can
elaborate better?  We don't have too much trouble with Riley's sites being
pulled off (more of a problem in water than anything else!<g>) but I can see
how an active little one could easily do this!:O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 2 years), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-5 mos