From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Justin and Amy
Boswell
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 8:54 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] Novolog testament!

  Anyway, his site came off in
the shower Sunday night (nearly 2 days old) and NO redness, NO swelling, NO
heat, NO irritation at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I almost cried I
was so happy!  Riley's butt and tummy look like a battle ground of red
marks, scabs, dry skin from scratching-even from sites more than 2 weeks
old.  I actually laughed thinking of what the NP told me that irritation is
from adhesive and not from insulin, well we just proved that wrong!<g>  I
think I will take a picture of the "before" and "after" and give it to my
endo's office! ROFL!:O)  This is a wonderful thing with us after battling
nasty after-sites for 2 years now!

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6 (dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 2 years), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-5 mos