[IPp] Novolog testament!

Wow!!!  That pretty much sums it up!:O)  We started it in Riley's pump Sat
morning, I have to do some tweaking because he ran high BUT it was a
consistant high!  No swinging numbers, he stayed pretty much in the
200-300's.  I think if I just up the basals this should cover it.  I also
need to refigure his sensitivity and carb ratio as well.  I think he's just
going to need more Novolog as he needed on H.  Anyway, his site came off in
the shower Sunday night (nearly 2 days old) and NO redness, NO swelling, NO
heat, NO irritation at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I almost cried I
was so happy!  Riley's butt and tummy look like a battle ground of red
marks, scabs, dry skin from scratching-even from sites more than 2 weeks
old.  I actually laughed thinking of what the NP told me that irritation is
from adhesive and not from insulin, well we just proved that wrong!<g>  I
think I will take a picture of the "before" and "after" and give it to my
endo's office! ROFL!:O)  This is a wonderful thing with us after battling
nasty after-sites for 2 years now!

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6 (dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 2 years), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-5 mos