[IPp] tubing length

My son Chris sleeps with his pump just clipped to his tee shirt neck.  He
likes to know where it is all the time and if I have to give him a bolus or
anything during the night I can find it right away. he doesn't like it on a
belt or anything like that when he sleeps because he can feel it when he rolls
over.  And he likes it this way so if it alarms at night he hears and comes
and gets me--doesn't happen very often.  Mary, Mom of Chris, 7, pumping since