From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 7:11 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] bolus delivery hurts

I changed my daughter's site last night before dinner. Ever since the site
change, she says it hurts when the bolus is delivered.  She uses the comfort
sets and Humalog. She has only been pumping 2 months but has never
complained
of this before.  Has anyone experienced this problem?  Thanks!!

Nancy
daughter Teresa age 8 1/2 dx 1/98 pumping 3/02
daughter Melanie (Teresa's twin)
son Michael age 10 1/2