Re: [IPp] my other checkbook

"might be able to
send me a copy/picture of one of the pages"

Hi, I am almost certain that if you have the book Pumping Insulin or Stop
the Rollercoaster, it shows a copy of what the pages look like in the
"record keeping, log, etc." section.

I was wondering if anyone has seen the MiniMed logbook (the website says its
free with any order).  I asked MM to send me one, but have not received it

-- Allison
mom to Jeremy, 8, dx'd 12/00, and OUR PUMP ARRIVED TODAY!!!!