[IPp] my other checkbook

A couple weeks ago, I think???? Someone had inquired about different ways to
journal blood sugars and boluses.  Someone mentioned the journal, My Other
Checkbook.  I am wondering if anyone who uses this journal might be able to
send me a copy/picture of one of the pages.  I'm interested in how the info
is journaled.  I'm considering purchasing this but want to make sure it
offers the things I'm looking for and unfortunately the website where you can
order it from does not show a picture.  Any help would be appreciated!

Tammy, wife to David
Mom to Shannon, 4, dx'd 2/99, pumping 3/01
& Kaitlyn 1 1/2 and running wild!