Re: [IPp] We're starting Novalog!!!

It's so nice to read that someone else is having the same problems.  Megan just
turned 6 and has been pumping since August.  We love the pump but her A1C has
only improved from 84 to 81.  We still have the inconsistency, but it is 100%
better than needles.  We struggle with one time of day and then correct that and
another time of day is messed up.  But we are all happier.

Debbie mom of Megan 6 dx 08/00, Madison 4 & Gillian 9 months