RE: [IPp] We're starting Novalog!!!

Why is it the moms who always get "beat up"?
Switch Endos!  After almost a year of being told the same thing,  I did.
I'm so glad.

Good question!!!!!!!:O)  I wish she could just experience 48 hours in my
shoes and I can guarantee she wouldn't be so condescending!!!  I'm happy
that you found someone you really like, finding a new endo can be a daunting
task I think but for my own sanity I need to!!!:O)

Take care,
Amy-mom to Tyler-9, Riley-6(dx'd 7-1-99&pumping 2 years), Mason-4, Cailin
Rose-3, & Lane-5 mos