From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] tubing length
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:31:39 -0400

house by having Kryssy wear her pump in a special soft pump pack on a belt
around her waist at night.  I wore the pump for a trial period and slept
with it in bed with me just laying to my side.  I found that I unconciously
would move the pump with me when I rolled over.  I think on small children
the pump packs make more sense than just clipping them to your shorts or
pjs.  We got ours from pumpwearinc.com.  Kryssy has all the girl's packs
and interchanges them to match her outfit.  In the summer when Kryssy is on
the playground more, we put the pump in its leather case and then into a
pump pack because we've had static problems with the pump out of the
leather case.  Minimed has special soft cases too with soft belts for kids.
Sydney & Krystyna:  age 8, dx T1 1-14-00, pumping 7-23-01

Vicki Pierce <email @ redacted>@insulin-pumpers.org on 05/17/2002
10:48:36 AM

Please respond to email @ redacted

Sent by:    email @ redacted