Re: [IPp] tubing length

I have a question re: tubing length.  My daughter is
not pumping as of yet, but possibly soon.  I've read
about the different lengths of tubing offered.  In the
below e-mail, you mentioned about the pump being in
bed with Lauren.  I was wondering if the child does
not sleep with the pump clipped to their pajamas in
some way, and the pump falls off of the bed during the
night, does it pull out the insertion site?  And if
that should happen, does an alarm sound to notify you?
My daughter has one of those antique higher than
normal rod-iron beds....just wondering, Vicki. - mom
to Hannah age 7 diagnosed 13 months ago.  Good luck to
Lauren and family!  Glad to hear all is well.