Re: [IPp] Animas question

My daughter had a very bad reaction to tincture of benzoine so I guess it is
really trial and error.  You can get both from either a pharmacy, they will
have to special order it but that only takes 1 day, or where ever you  get your
pump supplies from should carry both.  MiniMed sent us a sample pack called a
tape kit.  It had many different kinds of adhesives for us to try to see with
one works better.  We were in Florida and my daughters site kept falling off in
the pool.  They sent the kit right to our hotel.

Debbie - mom of Megan 6,dx'd 08/00, Madison 4 and Gillian 9 months