From: "Angela Parham" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPp] site changes
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:22:54 -0700

Allison, where do you get the tea tree oil??  What section of the stores can
it usually be found?  I'm sure Ashley wouldn't mind the oil or smell if it
would help getting it unstuck!  She also has problems with redness, so maybe
it would be helpful with that also if it has antiseptic qualities.

Thanks!

Angela, mom to Ashley, 4 (dxd 1/01), & Kristina, 18 Mo