From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 7:13 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] site changes

I have yet another question....two actually.

1. IF your children are low before a meal...what do you do?  Do you suspend,
do you treat with a juice?  do you count the juice as part of the meal carbs
when bolusing....or do you reduce the bolus ..leaving out the carbs for  the
juice?

2.  I am having a hard time removing the adhesive when I do a site change.
We
use the silhouettes, and believe me, so far they stick great....how do I get
it off??
Sarah
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.