Re: [IPp] Mastisol

Hi there Kay, my name is Vicki and I have a 7 year old
very interesting in pumping.....I had a question for
you.   You mentioned seeing if mastisol would do
better with water activities.  Has that been a problem
in the past where the sites don't last as long with
summer water sports?????   My Hannah does swim team
and we also swim in the evenings.  Is there usually a
problem with sites being in the pool that often.  She
practices every a.m., and then like I said we swim in
the evening most of time.  Please let me know.  I
would hate to start the pump and have her get a bad
feel for it if the sites don't last.  Thanks, Vicki.