Re: [IPp] Animas question

In a message dated 5/13/2002 10:10:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Where do you
>  get mastisol? Does it require a prescription?

I ordered ours online & no it doesn't require a prescription . . . some of
the pump companies carry it, too.  We've been using ours for almost a year
and the bottle is more than half full (we apply it with a q-tip).  Here's a
link that had it for a pretty good price:   <A
Corp's PS(TM) Thermoplastic Plastic Surgery Secure Online Store:</A>   You
can probably also have your pharmacy order it.  The individual applicator
vials are really handy to have when you are away from home , but are very
pricey -- you can  get those online, too . . .

Pumpmama to Katie