RE: [IPp] nighttime lows, basals and question

Allision, chances are, while on the pump, you'll check more consistently and
catch him BEFORE he goes low, thus decreasing the basel to prevent the low
all together.

Once in a great while now we catch Ariana low at night, usually attributed
to some evening activity, If below 60 we decrease her basel to .1 unit (90%
decrease) for one hour, keep her pumping, and give her a little juice, not
even the entire box. I check again in one hour.

BUT, she is 12, Your little guy is 8 .. WAY DIFFERENT Scenerio,, you'll have
to just give it a try and see what works best for you and Jeremy :)

He'll still need a protein snack too :)
Cheers!

Connie Miller
Photography benefiting the Children With DIABETES Foundation.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say NO, we still raise $300,000 this
year for CWDF.
If  9 out of 10 people that read this say YES, we raise 3 MILLION this year
to fund a porcine islet cell transplantation trial.
Are you with us? http://www.fundsfordiabetes.org