[IPp] Re: novolog

I am new to this list - so if I am repeating a recent conversation I am
sorry.  I read, I think, in Diabetes Interview that Novolog acted much like
Humalog except that there were anecdotal comments that it seemed to take a
little less to maintain the same bgs and it has a little longer tail.  I
would like a little longer (insulin) tail for Lauren.

Any comments?

Diane Massey - Mom of Lauren's D for 5 yrs, pumping for 4 years