From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 4:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPp] Novolog

By the middle of day 2 of a site the numbers were in the 200's all day and
we
couldn't bring them down.  After site change they were good for about 24
hrs.
 We have been using Novolog one week today with excellent numbers on day 3.

We are very happy and we also stopped diluting with no problem.

Kelly, Mom of Jillian 12(dx'd Feb 2001), Patrick 10 and Erin 2
Happily married to Steve