[IPp] Re: Duration of Sites

When my daughter started pumping we were told to change every third day. I
change on Saturdays and then again on Tuesday or Wednesday. Have forgotten
sometimes and have let site in for 4 to 5 days, no problems.
We have good bg4s changing 2 times a week, of course this is a YMMV thing.
This works for us and I think the great majority of pumpers use this method.

Mom to Eileen, 14, pumping for 2 years and loving it!