Re: [IPp] Animas question

In a message dated 5/11/2002 6:13:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What kind of infusion sets does animas have?

The main set they carry is the Comfort (which is the same as the MM
silhouette).  they have also developed a new set called the EZ Set which is
similar but offers a choice of cannula lengths and will eventually have an
insertion device -- this is supposed to be available soon but I don't know
the exact date.  You can also get other manufacturer's sets through them as
well . . .

For example. my daughter uses the MM Quick-Set with her Animas pump.
Initially, these were only available from MM, but Animas has them available
now . . . Like every other pump on the market EXCEPT the Paradigm, you can
use any infusion set (except those made specifically for the Paradigm's
non-standard connector) on your Animas pump . . .

June 1st will be my daughter's one year anniversary pumping with her Animas
pump -- what a day to celebrate!  Pumping has been great and we've been VERY
happy with the Animas pump and all the folks we've dealt with at Animas . . .

Pumpmama to Katie