[IPp] 504 plan meeting

Well, next week we have another 504 plan meeting.  We have had one already
but most of what we got the first meeting won't work now.  At our first
meeting we didn't know if school was going to be half or full days.  They
then had half days so that is what we planned for.  Now we have found out
that there will be full day kindergarten.  Also we planned that Jacob would
still be on injections then.  As it turns out he will be pumping before
school starts.  So, now (except for a few things) everything will be
different.  If anyone has any sort of advise I would appreciate it.  Anything
that might be something I would overlook, or something that I might not think
of.  Thanks so much.

Wife to Jeremy, Mom to
Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99) and
Hunter (b. 7-22-00)