Re: [IPp] Novolog

Not to sound dumb, but when you guys say you get 1-2 days from a site....what
do you mean by that?  What are the sites looking like to let you know to
change?  Our endo told us to switch sites every other day.  I changed my sons
site yesterday and so tomorrow he needs to change again.  I never asked them
why....they tell me....and I do it....and honestly, so far we have had
excellent control with his Diabetes. HbA1c's always 7 and under. Mostly in
the 6's.  Although, those were pre-pump.....who knows what they will be now
that we are pumping.

Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.