Re: [IPp] Novolog

We switched Nikki Tyler to Novolog about 6 weeks ago.  Reason was we only
got 1 to 2 days out of a site.  Now we get 3 days and could get more if we
wanted.  Also we have noticed and alot of people have told us that she
needed less insulin .  Why I don't know.  So you probably won't need to
dilute, it has more of an even delivery.  That 's what i have seen anyway.
We are really pleased with the results and its only been 6 weeks, but we
have definitely found a difference.

Julie mom to Adam, Patrick and Nikki Tyler dxd 6/00 pumping 1 year now 4
years old