[IPp] Novolog

I am going to the doc's next week and I want to talk to him about
switching to Novolog or as it is called in Canada, Novo Rapid.  I would
like to hear from anyone who has switched.  My daughter is 6 and is
currently pumping with Humalog diluted to 40%.  Her basil  rates range
from .1 - .24 per hour.  I am wondering how many people that switched
did not have to dilute anymore, since I am unable to get any clear
information on diluting the Novolog.

Debbie mom of Megan, 6, dx'email @ redacted, Madison, 4 and Gillian 9 months