[IPp] Re: Eye opening school visit-long

I know the teachers have more than just Jillian to keep up with.  In our
school, however, there are 85 kids in 6th grade and 5 teachers.  That means
17 kids per teacher.  And Jillian's teacher is the certified first aid
administrator and health teacher.  In such a small school I don't think it's
too much to ask for them to know what low blood sugar means.  And, since I
know they are busy and don't live with diabetes and have a lot to deal with
each day, I LOVE the teacher's monthly reminder memo idea.

Kelly, Mom of Jillian 12(dx'd Feb 2001), Patrick 10 and Erin 2
Happily married to Steve