Re: [IPp] 504 help

For those of you having problems with your children testing blood sugars at
school....are their school nurses at your schools?  There is a nurse full
time at my sons school, BUT...he also misses so much class time with testing,
and re-testing from lows or highs. I would love to have him test in the
classroom, but he is only five and is not ready to test himself yet. I doubt
our school nurse would leave her office to go to his classroom to test him.
She says that there is a problem with his testing supplies, being that they
are needles (lancets) and are supposed to be locked up for safety
reasons..his testing supplies have to stay in the nurses office.
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.