re: [IPp] Pumping novolog

<<From: email @ redacted

Jillian has been using novolog almost a week now.  Sites are lasting three
days with no problem, I'm not diluting insulin anymore (hooray), and most of
the time her numbers are between 100-130!  Still tweaking the nighttime basal
for dawn rise, but  so far we are loving novolog!>>

Kelly, That's great to hear!  It sounds very much like our experience
in switching Luke last fall to Novolog.  Good luck on tweaking those
basals in place.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience