[IPp] re: tubing & tucking

<<From Sarah/Matthew:  My son has the paradigm with the silhouettes and the 23
inch tubing. My question is this...when you say you "tuck" in the tubing, do
you just push it down into the garmet of clothing or do you wrap it around
itself and then tuck it in?  Are any of your children using a pump pak?  Do you
worry about the tubing kinking or twisting from being tucked in?>>

<<From: Pam Carswell <email @ redacted>
Taylor just tucks it down into his clothing...Heck... half the time it's
hanging out and I have to say..."Blah, Blah, Blah,"...for the 100th
time!!!! Never had any twisting or kinking problems, but...one thing I
always look for, is to make sure the tubing isn't underneath the clip!>>

Luke does the same as Taylor - or we kind of loop it up like it comes
in the package & tuck that into his waistband.  More often than not
the tubing is hanging out the side & swinging around.  Getting it under
the clip is what we watch for also.  But Luke gets knots in his tubing
& insulin delivery is not affected because they don't get pulled tight.

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience