[IPp] Re: Tubing length

Hi Sarah,
     I kinda laughed reading this post, because the other day Claire pulled
out her pump and the tubing was tied into four knots!!  Don't know how this
happened, but it didn't affect insulin delivery.
     Yes, Claire just stuffs the tubing into her panties and clips the pump
on--the H-tron comes with a very nice clip case and we haven't used anything
else.  Claire has some summer dresses I made for her with an inside pocket,
with these she doesn't need the clip case.  Wrapping the tubing neatly around
the pump would be too time consuming for her.  Kids just want to get on with

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8