[IPp] Research Project

With Michael's permission I am posting this question for research I will be
working on.  Thank you for any help you can give me on this topic.  Please
respond off list as I only receive the IP mailing list.

    Cheri Johnson
    IP Member

Question:  To those parents who have children who have been
diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, how many also have a diagnosis of ADHD and
was the ADHD diagnosed before or after the diabetes?