[IPp] bolusing at school

Hi Karen,

My daughter boluses (with supervision in the nurse's office) after
eating lunch.  We planned it this way initially because it gave Gen the
flexibility of not having to eat everything we sent in her lunch bag.
However, it also came in handy several times because of spilling her
thermos of soup, or her applesauce container had a hole in it (foil top)
and ended-up coating the inside of her lunch bag.

Pump-Mom to Gen (age 7, dx'd 13 mths, pumping since Jan 2000) and James
(age 10, non-D)