Re: [IPp] Re: tubing length

Taylor just tucks it down into his clothing...Heck... half the time it's
hanging out and I have to say..."Blah, Blah, Blah,"...for the 100th
time!!!! Never had any twisting or kinking problems, but...one thing I
always look for, is to make sure the tubing isn't underneath the clip!

Pam C*
Wife to Bobby
Mom to Taylor (9) dx.4/98 pumping~MM508~10/01
and Chloe (5)