Re: [IPp] Re: tubing length

My son has the paradigm with the silhouettes and the 23 inch tubing. My
question is this...when you say you "tuck" in the tubing, do you just push it
down into the garmet of clothing or do you wrap it around itself and then
tuck it in?  Are any of your children using a pump pak?  Do you worry about
the tubing kinking or twisting from being tucked in?
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.