From: Wright, Kelley [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 9:35 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: RE: [IPp] Record Keeping of BG's

I haven't checked out the other forms that have been suggested yet, but here
is the one I have created for us.  If you have Excel, you can click on the
attachment and open it.  It has worked well for us, but I do plan on looking
at the ones suggested by everybody.
P.S. - I have also attached the one I use for the school.  They are
excellent at keeping the records and it is stapled to his folder that comes
home everyday with him

Kelley
Mom to Christopher - 5 1/2 (dx'd 5/99, pumping 1/01), Jordan - 3 today!!!,
and expecting in October