[IPp] bolusing at school

How does everyone handle bolusing at the right time at school?  If your
child tests in the classroom or at the nurse's office, and then boluses
before going to the cafeteria, then isn't there a risk that he or she
will go low because the bolus will start working before they start to
eat?  Or, is the time in between bolusing and getting to the cafeteria
not significant for most kids?  I know that some kids wait until after
they finish eating to bolus.  For Lauren, at least on shots, she goes too
high if we wait until after she eats to give her insulin.

She will be the first pumper in her school, and I really appreciate
everyone sharing their experiences so we can include all that's necessary
in her 504 for next year.