Re: [IPp] tubing length

I would go with the 23 inch tubing. But I guess it is also personal
preference. My five year old is using the paradigm pump with sihouettes and
the 23 inch tubing. It is plenty long enough, even when he attaches the pump
to his belt and pulls his pants down to go potty.  Anything longer for us
would be a headache.  As it is with the 23 inch tubing, I am stuffing excess
tubing down his pants.
Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.