Re: [IPp] Record Keeping of BG's

I downloaded a program off of the internet onto my computer.  It has an
insulin pumpers form, a blood sugar form, a food form.  I think that it works
well for being free.  Here is the sight where you can download it.  <A HREF="http://www.bgtracker.com/">Bg
Tracker Home</A>  It has all sorts of charts and things.  It even has pages that
you can print out to write your information on and then transfer it to the