[IPp] Re: [IP] Pump, insurance help (long)

> (Sorry to those of you who get this on both IP and IPp)

Don't be sorry for people on both list. Just please don't send it to both

In fact we request that you don't send any message that is addressed (or
cc:) to anyone else to any of our mailing lists. If you need to include
others in your distribution then please copy the message and send it
separately. The problem is that when someone responds to your message with
the "reply all" command multiple copies go out. The situation gets much
worse if some of the people you originally include in your copy list are not
IP members. In that case their response  gets bounced to the IP
Administrator on duty which eats up a lot of time and effort.

Besides, copying messages to both IP and POP is rather redundant in that we
encourage all members of POP to also join IP.

Thanks for all of yours help with this issue.

Patrick Jobe
One on the Volunteer Insulin Pumpers Administrators