[IPp] Record Keeping of BG's

I'm in search for  suggestions on how to keep a good log of the bg's?  I
used to have a weekly log that I would keep when my son was on shots.  We
would test him at the same time mostly every day.  Now that we are on the
pump, I use a daily log, which is alot of paperwork.  Wondering what
everyone else uses.  Any suggestions would be great.

Angela, mom to Josh dxd at 9 mths pumping for 8 wks.