Re: [IPp] Pumping Insulin - Lumps

Actually we switched to Novolog before we started the pump three weeks
ago...and today when we went to the hosp for our insulin start, the endo
found that the lumps were gone. The lumps were from injecting with a syringe
and from not making sure that we rotated enough and injected a couple inches
from the last site.
Hopefully now that we are pumping, we won't have those lumps come back.
So far his blood sugars have been great all day, lets hope our first night of
checking every two hrs goes well. I am already tired, but it is all well
worth it. :)

Pump-mommy to Matthew (5) dx 3/99, pumping-Paradigm since 5/1/02
and to Victoria (7), non-D
West Hartford, Conn.