[IPn] Off to a good start

Hi everyone,

The Spring pledge drive is off to a good start. We've reached the 7
day mark and have raise over $700 towards our goal of $6000 dollars
for the quarter and we also have several hundred dollars in
challenges. Congratulations and thanks to everyone for a great
kick-off, keep up the good work.

For those of you new to the Insulin Pumpers forum, four time a year
we ask the members to pitch in to help raise the money that pays for
running things at Insulin Pumpers. If you enjoy the forum and web
site and are financially able, won't you please make a contribution
large or small to help support of YOUR forum. You can help! Your
contribution of just a few dollars added to all the others will make
this pledge drive successful.

Right NOW I have on my desk, a dollar for dollar challenge from West
Virginia for $100.00. Double the value of your $10, $20, $50
contribution by making it today -- West Virginia will match your
pledge up to $100.00.

You can make a one time donation to help with just this fund drive or
you can make a continuing donation every month by pledging
$10 or $20 per month. A continuing gift is very helpful because it
provides a predictible steady income that we can count on. If you
would like to do more, then make a challenge of $100 or more to the
list membership which they must match with their individual donations.
A challenge gift is one of our most valuable tools to raise money.
Challenging the membership to match your contribution has always
brought a double or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

To see the progress of this fund drive, visit the Thank You page
of the web site and view the chart at the bottom. So far this month
we've managed over $700 toward our goal. See:

If you would like to help match this generous contribution or make a
continuing gift to assist Insulin Pumpers with the Spring fund raising
drive, then make your matching contribution toward this challenge by
visiting the Insulin Pumpers  donation page at:

To challenge the other forum members to MATCH your gift, use the
Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
for tax deductible donation, you can use your charity

Charity card holders should go to

Others should go first to
or call 0800 99 33 11
for details of how to set up a charity card, or contribute via CAF.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director