From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 1:37 PM
To: email @ redacted;
email @ redacted
Subject: [IPp] school

Those of you that have children in school all day and test in the nurse's
office, how often do your children test?  The people that have their
children
in school all day and have pumps, who monitors what your child eats and who
gives boluses for it?  Next week we have another meeting with the school and

we have to sort some of these things out.  I am so happy that Jacob will be
pumping then.  Now I don't have to worry about trying to get to school to
give Jacob a shot every day and won't have to worry about hypoglycemia as
much.  Just things like that will make everything a lot easier on me.
TIA

Shanna
Wife to Jeremy, Mom to
Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99) and