[IPp] Back from endo.

We are back from our new endo. and loving him already.  In 2 months we should
be pumping.  He is changing Jacob's insulins and doses right now (maybe this
will finally work).  We are supposed to call him on Thursday with Jacob's
blood sugars to see if what he changed Jacob's insulins to is working.  Then
we are going to go back in 2 weeks.  He told us that by the end of July we
will be pumping.  He told us that he starts with 3 days of saline that so the
child can get used to wearing the pump and parents can figure out how to
change sets and things like that.  Then after 3 days we would switch over to
insulin.  The nurse at his office is a certified trainer in both Animas and
Minimed pumps.  I am so excited.  Only 2 more months of shots. WOOHOO!!!

Wife to Jeremy, Mom to
Jacob (b. 4-22-97, dx'd 3-2-99) and
Hunter (b. 7-22-00)
Stillwater, MN