Re: [IPp] Pumping Insulin

> Michael,
> The lumps actually have a name, I just can't remember it.  It is
> from injecting too frequently in the same site and not rotating
> enough.  We were taught to go from right arm to left arm to left leg
> to right leg, and to leave an inch or so from where you last
> injected.  I guess we got a little lax.

I wouldn't be supprised if they had a name. What one really would
like to know is why there are lumps at all. Pumpers that report lumps
also sometimes report problems with infusion sites. Just pointing
that out. It may be something to consider as you move forward. I
would suggest trying another type of insulin and see if he can be
"lump free".