Re: [IPp] Pumping Insulin - Lumps

    Thanks for clarifying this. My daughter, who was then on beef/pork
insulin in the early 90s, had lisodystrophy on her arms, legs and stomach. I
think I was ignoring it until one day her older sister saw her in a leotard &
said "Mommy- why does Melissa's tummy look like craters on the moon?"........
   The good news: no lumps or bumps today, and even prior to beginning the
pump in 1996, those old "craters" had resolved with newer insulins & more
diligent "rotation" of sites.
Renee (Melissa's pump mom)