From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 6:19 AM
To: email @ redacted; email @ redacted
Subject: Sad question

Jillian asked me the other night if she could just not have diabetes for one
day.  No checking, no counting carbs, etc.  Jeez.  It's so tempting, but I
said no.  Then I told her they're gonna find a cure and you won't have at
all.  She sighed and said okay and went off on her way.  I cried.

Kelly, Mom of Jillian 12(dx'd Feb 2001), Patrick 10 and Erin 2
Happily married to Steve