Re: [IPp] meters?

We use the glucometer elite XL meter.  That's the one
they started Hannah on in the hospital last year at
diagnosis.  I bought the other kind a few months ago
that allowed for arm testing, but she was afraid to
use it.  Guess she's just used to the fingers and
thought the arm one would hurt her.   Vicki - mom to
Hannah - age 7 - dx. May 2001.