Re: [IPp] Pumping Insulin

Thanks for the info.  Yes, we do go to the hosp for pump starts here in CT,
but we only stay for about six hours, then we go home. I am told to be there
at 8:30am tomorrow morning and expect to leave about 2pm...then I test blood
sugars every hour until 9m, then again at 11pm, 1am, 3am, 5am, and 7am, then
the doctor will call me Wednesday morning at 9am to review numbers and make
adjustments. I have also been told that it takes something like two weeks of
no snacks (just your three meals a day) and no excersising for two weeks,
also to help get the basals right.
Have I mentioned how excited I am yet??!!  ha ha ha
mommy to Matthew age 5 dx 3/99 & to Victoria age 7, non-d