Re: [IPp] Pumping Insulin

We are using the paradigm.  How is Andrew doing with site changes using the
sils?  Do you manually insert or use the sil-serter?  We so far are manually
inserting, but tomorrow I am going to try the sil-serter.  I would feel
better knowing that the angle is correct using the inserter. Do you numb the
area first with Andrew?  We so far do not.
Mommy to Matthew age 5, dx 3/99 & to Victoria age 7, non-d